It has been said that, “the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” The Illinois Fire Safety Alliance offers multiple volunteer opportunities. In exchange for your time and your support, you will develop leadership skills and enhance your network, benefitting you both personally and professionally. Volunteering is just as easy as it is rewarding.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Receive complimentary training
- Exercise new leadership, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Network with other like-minded professionals
- Work collaboratively in order to foster a spirit of innovation and creativity
- Learn from diverse people and viewpoints
- Build your resume with volunteer-staff relationships
Please use the menu on the left to select your area(s) of interest.