At the beginning of the year, the Illinois Fire Safety Alliance welcomed Linda Grizely and May Vang to the 11-person Board of Directors. Linda is a Financial Consultant for Fidelity Investments. May serves as the Director of Finance and Reporting for CSC Shared Services.
2022’s Board of Directors is made up of:
- Jim Kreher, Barrington Countryside Fire Protection District
- Dennis Bryar, Bryar Group
- David S. Riddle, Plainfield Fire Protection District (ret.)
- Bill Yocius, Shields Capital Advisors
- Michelle Nabor, Illinois Fire Service Administrative Professionals
- Linda Grizely, Fidelity Investments
- David Hoppe, Elk Grove Village Fire Department
- Chris Logston, Byron Fire Department (ret.)
- Kelly McElligott, Loyola Medical Center
- Heidi Pena, Saint Anthony Medical Center
- May Vang, CSC Shared Services
Learn more about the IFSA and the Board of Directors.
Serving on the IFSA Board of Directors is a volunteer position and includes great responsibility and unique nonprofit opportunities.