The Above & Beyond Volunteer Award was established to honor individuals and groups for their priceless contributions in volunteerism and service on behalf of Camp I Am Me. This award is presented at the “Friends of Camp I Am Me Awards Celebration,” which is held in March of each year.
Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis, but must be submitted by December 31st to be considered for the upcoming year’s Recognition Program. Submit a nomination form below.
Eligibility & Criteria for Recognition
This award may be given to an individual or group who meets the criteria noted below:
- Demonstrates excellence and has an honorable commitment to volunteer service.
- Role in advocating for Camp I Am Me in the local community.
- Outstanding contribution to Camp I Am Me efforts.
- Individual – Nominees in this category are individual volunteers who help advance the mission of Camp I Am Me.
- Youth – Nominees in this category are individual volunteers under the age of 18 who help advance the mission of Camp I Am Me.
- Team – Nominees in this category are volunteer organizations, agencies, educational institutions, government entities, businesses, and informal groups who help advance the mission of Camp I Am Me.
- Caper Brown Lifelong Achievement – Nominees in this category are volunteers who have demonstrated significant dedication to advancing the mission of Camp I Am Me over the course of at least 15 years. Their voluntary contributions may have been made through an ongoing commitment to one or multiple Camp I Am Me programs, events, and/or services.